Friday, August 21, 2009

A "Manly" Card

A Manly card



Here is my card for the Splitcoast clean and simple challenge. It was to be a masculine card. I used my Unity stamp from this months kit of the month. The buttons are old buttons from my gram who passed away this past April. My mom was kind enough to collect all of her buttons that she had stashed away and given them to me. It is a great treat when I get to add them to my cards as I know my gram would just love it.


Last Christmas I gave her tons for cards (also for her birthday which is 12/22). She hinted that she had run out and the the cards at the dollar store just don't compare. She always made sure to add a note to the cards to let the recipient know that the card was made by me. I'm sure she loves this one too, especially considering it has her buttons on it.

I hope your weekend is going well. I am celebrating my nieces baptism today. Have a great one!

0 inspiring thoughts!:

Post a Comment