Sunday, September 20, 2009

Unity Bachelor Challenge







So the details for the UNITY BACHELOR CHALLENGE this week were to make an invitation for a DATE with the GUY YOU LOVE.....{or "Bro"} - Whichever YOU prefer. Bro's FAVORITE COLORS are: BLACK - RED - GREEN


So what I decided to do was use my Unity stamps of course. The first one that came to mind was the Whiskey, Beer or Wine because who doesn't like to get together and relax with a good drink, alcoholic or not. The paper is SU, black, and dp from Basic Grey (I think). The ribbon is making memories and ink Tuskeno black. There it is and it took about 10 minutes to make.


The Movie card was created using Unity Frame this Alpha set and stamps from the now sold out Le Chic Vintage set. I used white card and designer paper, my black ink, a red button and clear dew drops. I put black circles on the card stock and put the dew drops over it to make them appear black.


I hope you like them. Simple yet inviting.

0 inspiring thoughts!:

Post a Comment