Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Friday!!








Happy Friday folks! Boy has this been a crazy week at school and I am soooo happy that it is Friday! Without further ado here is another card I created this week. This card I made with the Color Throwdown colors in mind. As you can see the colors are basic grey, old olive, rich razzelberry and really rust. I used both the paper and inks from SU in the listed colors. My stamps are from Papertrey Ink and the other set name I will have to get back to you on. I can't think of it off the top of my head and I am not at home. Sorry.
When I started this card I had no idea what I was going to do. I started by simply stamping the background onto the rust and razzelberry papers. I then cut out my card and started cutting my stamped papers to match. Next thing you know I have cut out the basic grey, decided on some stamps pulled out my nestabilites and poof!!! Here you have it. My card. If I could go back and change one thing, I would have stamped the sentiment in a darker color. We live and learn right!
Let me know what you think... your feedback is appreciate!
Have a wonderful Friday and an even better Saturday!




0 inspiring thoughts!:

Post a Comment