Friday, January 15, 2010

You're One of a Kind! with Friends of course!


Happy Friday ladies. Here is a card I made for my students to give to another teacher who is teaching them a special reading program.  She decided to take them out to dinner and a movie.  I told the kids that I would make them a card to give to her as a thank you.
I hope you like it.  I cased it from Cards magazine November issue. The card was titled Simplicity by Julie Campbell. 

Make sure to check out the Unity Sale going on! It's HUGE! 

Have a great Friday!
~~Jennine

PS Sorry for the short post, things are a bit crazy over here :)

13 inspiring thoughts!:

Tenia Nelson said...

Love your card!!

Stephanie said...

Stunning Jennine! Love all of your special touches! Beautiful!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is just beautiful!!!

JazzyH said...

How pretty!

Martha said...

just beautiful, one of my favorite images.

Gwen said...

I DO like it! I love the whole sewing theme..great job!

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful design!!

Catherine said...

Wow! Love the colors and layout. That hot pink pinhead is perfection!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Lovely card!

Donna said...

Jeanne...Just simply beautiful! I love this card...And the colours WOW!! Xx

Laurel said...

So pretty!

Lisa H. said...

really nice card!

Jen said...

Jennine, I can't believe that I still have not inked up this stamp! Your card is fabulous and I love the buttons and the pin!!! Creative!

Post a Comment