Friday, March 5, 2010

It's Friday and that means it's time to HOP! & a new Blog Candy Winner!!!!

Good morning! 
Yes I am typing this first thing this morning because I was out running errands until 8 last night and my computer never came out of its bag. 
Anyway when I purchased the Card Creations magazine I also purchased the Stamp It Cards. I am just loving the inspiration I am getting from these magazines. This weeks card was inspired by Lisa Henke's creation on page 39 in Stamp It Cards magazine.  This is identical to hers except for the papers  and no stitching as I can't figure out how to work my sewing machine (lol). 
I used my stamps from the KOM set Following My Heart
 
I colored in the scene with my copics and sponged some blue for the sky! Can you tell I decided to put some dimensional glue on my sun? It looks cute in person.
My threading is done with my white gel pen.
 
I used Basic Grey paper from the Lime Ricky set! My orange paper and ribbon is PTI.  My punches for the sentiment and the edge are both SU along with my blue flower button. 
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Make sure to check out all the talent over at the Unity Blog!

Oh yeah!  Pea never claimed her blog candy so I went to random.org and picked a new winner! 

CONGRATULATIONS to.....

AMY MOORE! 

Amy please email me you address so I can get this box of goodies in the mail! 

Thanks everyone and have a fun hop! 
~jennine



20 inspiring thoughts!:

Angie Blom said...

beautiful card, Congrats Amy.

Rona said...

super cute!! I "need" to go get that magazine too!!

Marcy H. said...

Bright, Colorful card!! Just love it!!

Karen said...

Love the cheerfulness to your beautiful card!!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Pretty card... very bright and cheery!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

great card love the colors oh I wish spring would get here!!!

Purple Princess said...

Super cute card! I am also loving the Stamp It! magazine. So much inspiration!

Kelly Mahany said...

What a happy card Jennine!! Love it!

Debbie Seyer said...

What wonderful colors for a card. So happy and summer like!! Great job!

Bonita Rose said...

this is so bright and happy! I love this!

farmhouse-story said...

such a bright, cheerful card, jennine!

Eva said...

Love your card, it's gorgeous!!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Cute take on Lisa's card!

CarlaKH said...

Love it! I just adore that Lime Rickey line too.

Anonymous said...

Lovely bright card using one of my favourite stamps.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is such a happy card! Love the layout and the bright colors!

Amy said...

Lovely card!!! so bright- makes me happy for spring :) So happy I won your blog candy too! I sent you an email!!! What a lovely, lucky day...need to go out and play the lottery!

Andrea said...

great card!

Unknown said...

Great card to make everyone smile! Love the bright colors and those scallops look FAB!

Brooke said...

Love this card...so cute. Love how you made the little door stand out!!

Post a Comment