Friday, February 11, 2011

You're out of this World!

How about some Mojo Monday on a Saturday!!!

I'm avoiding doing laundry and a project for school but does it really matter
the outcome is a couple of great cards!!! 

I used the Mojo Monday Sketch



With the Ippity Color Challenge for the week!! 


and this is what I came up with!! 

After I made this card I realized I made a big boo boo
I didn't use Ippity stamps, just Unity
but that's okay 
why?
because it gave me an excuse to make another one!! 

To make this very simple card...
Paper - SU, American Crafts
Ink - color box lipstick red
Markers/Pens - Copic glitter pens & White gel pen
other: Tim Holtz stapler, pop up dimensionals

This card is really easy, a couple of cuts, a quick paper piercing, some stamping, gel pen work and you can put it all together!!

Remember that other one I was talking about... well here it is! 
AND I am Really HAPPY with this card!! 
Again, super easy!! 
I did use my ippity stamps this time
on the aqua I stamped and heat embossed this great background. 
the set is from Because of you
the happy anniversary is from
Just wanted to say hi
I picked up that butterfly at Michaels today and it works GREAT!! 
Again I used my gel pen, I just love that look especially on black paper

So here it is, 
paper - su and american crafts
ink - color box chalk lipstick red
embelishments - recollections line at michaels
embossing powder - Zing 
So there it is!!! 
I hope you are having a great weekend!!

1 inspiring thoughts!:

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, Jennine! Beautiful embossing and butterfly on the second one! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Post a Comment