Friday, August 28, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #15



Here is my entry into Dawn McVey's wonderful color challenge.
I used SU colors as I don't have PI's colors. You will see cameo coral, mellow moss, vanilla and pink passion. I used brown ink for the saying and cameo coral for the dots on the vanilla with embossing ink on the pink paper. I love using embossing ink to give just a touch of extra color without changing my original color. The ribbon is SU's from the sale-a-bration catalog. I love this ribbon and have LOTS of it! My stamp is is Dawn's own, Scattered Showers. I also used a punch from SU to punch out "So Happy for you".





Sorry about my poor quality photos. I wanted to get this post up so I took the pictures in my classroom.
Have a great Friday!!!
~Jennine

0 inspiring thoughts!:

Post a Comment