Saturday, April 28, 2012

Baby Shower Onesie Invite!


So the many wonderful things they have taught us in this class is shaped cards. I haven't done a lot of shaped cards (outside of circles and squares) but I have done this one recently for a co-worker who's son's wife is having twins.  This entire card was created using my Silhouette Cameo. sorry about the quality of the photo but I didn't make any extras.

I added the small brads on the bottom to represent the buttons. I also added a little crystal to dot the i.  The white stitching was done with a white gel pen. I ran the leaves through my xyron to adhere which was much easier then a glue pen (which I started with).

The back has all the information about the shower.

Have fun creating with your Cameo! I know I am!

~jennine

1 inspiring thoughts!:

Angel said...

What a wonderful card, love every fun detail!

Post a Comment