Saturday, April 28, 2012

Customized T-Shirts for Twins



Did I mention that the 2nd half of this class is all about using a die cutting machine! Well it is. 

Here are 2 t-shirts I created as a birthday gift for 3 year old twins.  I got the idea from shirts a friend of my mom's had made for my twin brothers when they were little.  


The front of the shirt 
and 
the back of the shirts. 


I had so much fun creating these shirts.  I used silhouette iron on vinyl and flocked vinyl. 

Using the font option I created the words for the t's which say 

FRONT 
Hi, I'm... Sam/Jack

BACK
He's Sam/Jack

I felt like the shirts were too plain with just the words on them so I found these cute little monsters throughout the silhouette store. 
Here's the info on them 
one-eyed monster by Hero Arts
monster in top hat by Hero Arts


I made the monsters on the front of the shirts larger than the back.  
I purchased the t-shirts from Hobby Lobby using a 40% off coupon so the 2 shirts cost about $6 for the two! 

I look forward to trying this out for another friend of mine who has twin girls that are identical.  

Have fun with your Cameo! I know I am. 

~jennine 



5 inspiring thoughts!:

Carole said...

Those T-shirts are just too cute for words!

ThePurplePlace said...

These are awesome, I will bet they love them! Very cool!

Angel said...

What a fun gift, the boys and everyone who sees them are going to love them. I bet they will be their favorite shirts, and everyone around them will get such a kick out of them So fun, just like this great class.

Winnie said...

What a fun gift! I love them. I know they will adore them....Fun colors too.

Chrissy Larson said...

These are adorable! What fun!

Post a Comment