Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back to school!


Well I am back to school and things are crazy!!! As a special ed resource teacher the first thing on our list to create the schedule that we will use to see kids. This is a huge undertaking and very time consuming. I am dying to get into my craft area as I was also away at the in-laws this weekend so I wasn't able to do anything this weekend.


This card, surprisingly was made as a get well card. Aaron (dh) asked me to make a get well card for him for a guy friend of his. I mentioned this great stamp that I have and he was all over it. It worked out great considering he gave him a case of beer as a gift. It says get well soon on the inside. I used all SU paper. The stamp is from Unity Stamp Co. and the ink is memento black. The dew drops are a generic that I bought from Stamping Bella.

0 inspiring thoughts!:

Post a Comment