Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Book Mark Maddness begins!!!

Here are 2 bookmarks I made for 2 color challenges. The Pink Elephant Challenge was to use brown, turquoise and a neutral. Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite required a scarlet, purple, neutral and raspberry. Check below for the details.



The DP is 4x4 and pale paper is 3x3. These are soooo simple to make it is unreal!! I will try to make a video and post it. No promises. Tomorrow is our first day back at school so I will do my best!

My To... bookmark
Stamp is Unity "This is the Time" mini set
Paper by K&Co by Carolyn Gavin (on of my ultimate favorite papers), SU paper, tempting turquoise and very vanilla (for the flower)
Ink: memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories include ribbon by SU Taffeta very vanilla and grosgrain tempting turquoise and SU brad rhinestone ice circles.
I used my SU cutter kit to softly tear the edges on the turquoise paper.


Smile Laugh Giggle Book Mark~

Paper is SU Raspberry Tart, eggplant envy & very vanilla
Stamp is Hero Arts Anytime Messages
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Ribbon - SU Taffeta Very Vanilla
Ink- SU white craft and then embossed with clear embossing powder.

Let me know what you think! As a teacher I value constructive criticism. Have a great Wednesday!



7 inspiring thoughts!:

Annie said...

oh aren't these fun? Love them all - thank you for sharing them with us at the Pink Elephant - such a fun idea.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

MrsMomma said...

Great bookmarks! Thanks for sharing!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

What a cute idea. I am an avide reader, so I really need to get on it and whip some of these up. Awesome job on Dawn's color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E

Jen Mc said...

Cute idea - I love it!

Carol said...

Fabulous bookmarks! I've seen these around in blogland, i rally must have a try at some :) So simple an idea, but so effective...thanks for sharing :)

Hugs
Carol x
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable bookmarks!! Thanks for playing with us at TPE!!

Sheri
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

What a cool idea! Thanks for creating with us @ TPE this week. :)

Post a Comment