Sunday, September 6, 2009

Unity September Challenge Take 2




Here is another card I made for Unity's September Challenge. I just received my LeChic Vintage scrapbook kit and I just had to incorporate something. I had paper and stamps to choose from so I went with a little bit of both.

My paper ~ the green and black strips that border the spider newsprint is from the new LeChic Vintage set while the other paper is all Making Memories.
My stamp -is from the new LeChic Vintage set! I just love this set.
Stickers are from making memories and I make the flowers with my nestabilities SU's build a brad. Lastly the silver cord is SU's.

Well I hope you like it. Make sure to check out the other card I created. My husband prefers that one, what about you?


Have a bootiful Sunday!

0 inspiring thoughts!:

Post a Comment