Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Friday with Unity!

A quick card for the Friday Hop!!! This card I made for the Ippity Challenge.  You were to use black, a neutral and one color.



Here is a close up of the card.  I hope you like it...

Make sure to check out all the great stamp kits/sets on sale over at Ippity! Have a great weekend!

Make sure to check out all of my Stampin Up stamps for sale! I am offering FREE SHIPPING on all sets along with the regular discounts I already offer!

7 inspiring thoughts!:

Stephanie Zito said...

So Beautiful Jennine! Have a wonderful weekend!

Lisa H. said...

very cool and oh, so cute card! love the effect you did here with the popped up square!

JazzyH said...

How creative!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Very nice--I've been using circles to pop some of my stamps...love the square idea:) TFS!

Robynccgirl said...

Beautiful! Love these colors and how the bird pops off the card!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Hey Jennine! I just wanted to let you know that I am trying to send you an email about something you wrote of my blog:) It is just another comment to yours (good....nothing bad!). I just don't want to write it on here--just in case:) So could you shoot me an email sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com? Would love to visit:)

Hope you have a wonderful day!

ps...I was thinking about my entry for the Ippity challenge...my first one was a bomb (didn't work the way I wanted)...so I was like, "I love that circle popping...but Jennine has already done that! HA!" Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

What a great frame, those look like fun!!

Post a Comment