Friday, January 15, 2010

You're One of a Kind! with Friends of course!


Happy Friday ladies. Here is a card I made for my students to give to another teacher who is teaching them a special reading program.  She decided to take them out to dinner and a movie.  I told the kids that I would make them a card to give to her as a thank you.
I hope you like it.  I cased it from Cards magazine November issue. The card was titled Simplicity by Julie Campbell. 

Make sure to check out the Unity Sale going on! It's HUGE! 

Have a great Friday!
~~Jennine

PS Sorry for the short post, things are a bit crazy over here :)

10 inspiring thoughts!:

Stephanie Zito said...

Stunning Jennine! Love all of your special touches! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

just beautiful, one of my favorite images.

Gwen said...

I DO like it! I love the whole sewing theme..great job!

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful design!!

Catherine said...

Wow! Love the colors and layout. That hot pink pinhead is perfection!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Lovely card!

Unknown said...

Jeanne...Just simply beautiful! I love this card...And the colours WOW!! Xx

Laurel said...

So pretty!

Lisa H. said...

really nice card!

Unknown said...

Jennine, I can't believe that I still have not inked up this stamp! Your card is fabulous and I love the buttons and the pin!!! Creative!

Post a Comment