Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Altered Art! Oh How I LOVE making it!

Happy Wednesday!  I hate rushing through my week as we only live once. I want to savor every minute I have in life but during the week of ISAT (Illinois' Standardized testing) the week can't go fast enough.  I forced myself to create last night despite just wanting to jump into bed at 8pm.  Things could be worse right?

Over the weekend I created this frame for my close friend and co-worker, Kathy. She needed something to give as a gift at a baby shower and asked me to create a frame.  So I did! I just love altering frames.

I used stamps from this Unity set - Shoot for the Moon!
 

 

 

Recipe - 
Stamps - Unity Shoot for the Moon!
Ink- Color Box chalk ink - dark blue
Embellishments - Martha Stewart
Paper - Yellow and Blue - Papertrey ink - Designer paper - SU
Other - Mod Podge® Matte & Glossy Finish on Moon and cloud
Frame - Michael's ($2.99)

The entire frame only took a few hours! 

Happy Wednesday and have a great week! See you on Friday for the Unity Friends with Flair!

~jennine : )

1 inspiring thoughts!:

CarlaKH said...

Hey this is fabulous! Love it!

Post a Comment