Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 3 of Growing in Unity with a Unity Addicts Challenge!!!

Today I am sharing with you my card for the Unity Addicts Challenge.  You are to use fabric or felt. Since I used fabric on my WCMD challenge I decided to try felt. This was a first for me.



I decided to spritz it with my clear smooches to give it some shine.  I simply stamped my ornaments onto the felt, (didn't wait for them to dry, I don't recommend that) and then cut them out. I really gives great depth to this card.

The next card is using fabric that I did for WCMD


I went back and forth on whether or not to add something else but like the simplicity and calmness this card gives off.

The next set of cards are some of my oldies but goodies.... hope you like!








I hope you enjoyed today's showcase of cards!

PLEASE don't forget to vote! Just click the link at the top of the page!

Thanks and see you tomorrow,
jennine

14 inspiring thoughts!:

stampjourney said...

What fabulous inspiration today! Love your cards, especially the fabric and felt ones!

Scrapcollectr said...

Love them all! Especially the little girl with the umbrella....sweet....and the felt ornaments, super! Congrats on your highlight on Unity. You deserve it!
Thx for commenting on my card, too. Love comments!
Cindy:-)

Carol said...

Great stuff! You have been very busy!

Carol B

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOMEONE has been super busy:) LOVE that stamping on fabric! I was just about to use that stamp on fabric too! LOL!! Great minds think alike;) Great job!! HOOORAY for GIU!

Shemaine Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shemaine Smith said...

Hey Jennine! I'm poppin by to tell you that you are doing an amazing job this week! You've created some beautiful work with Unity!!

Rachel B said...

All of these are so stinking fabulous! I love your fabric card and the one with the DD Inspire stamps is awesome. I have that stamp so am going to have to case you!

Unknown said...

Love them all! The dimension that the felt gives to the card is wonderful...gorgeous and fabulous Jennine!

FibreJunky said...

Oh, I totally agree! Leaving the canvas just as it is is perfect!! Wonderful bunch of cards this week!!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the fabric stamped card. It's beautiful! What type of ink did you use to stamp on the felt? I want to try that!

Jennine Chambers said...

I used memento black in to stamp on the felt.

JPScraps said...

Wow! Love them all!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

FABULOUS cards!!! Especially love the ones on fabric and felt! However, among all of the others - too wonderful to pick a favorite!

Gwen said...

Wow! These are amazing! Love your Happy card!

Post a Comment