Friday, May 27, 2011

Friends with Flair and My Birthday... What can be better than this?

Well today is my birthday. I sooooo don't feel my age.
I still feel 28, not 38.  
Life is good and getting better every day! 

Today I am going to share a card I made for the Kit of the Month challenge. 

I am loving the colors! 



I used copic glitter pens to color the cake and then ranger pearls for the base.  I used my Jillibean Soup paper that I LOVE!! 

Make sure to check out the amazing talent over at the Unity Blog! 

You can also get in on the action and get your Kit every month. 


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and enjoys the holiday! 

till next time
~jennine 

12 inspiring thoughts!:

Carol said...

Cute card, love the colors!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007@gmail.com

sharon g said...

I didn't even know that Copic made glitter pens. Nice job.

dclouser said...

Love this image and this color combo! Great card.

jennifer mitten said...

Nice card! Love that cake...

Sara Henton said...

Hey, you're only as you feel. You're card came out really cute

Kim Cook said...

Happy birthday. Love the card.

Kary said...

Hi Jennine, Happy Birthday!! Love your card, the colours are so pleasing. Enjoy your day!

Anne Tussing said...

Your card is gorgeous! I LOVE the colors, the glittery cake and the pearls. Wonderful!

Karenladd said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Your card is adorable...love that whimsical cake!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Oh that cake is delightful!

Emily Leiphart said...

Beautiful card, Jennine! I love the sparkly cake!

Anonymous said...

So pretty and sparkly!
Thanks for playing our sketch challenge!

Post a Comment