Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Raspberry Suite #16 & 2 Sketches 4 You Challenges



Here is another challenge from Dawn McVey! What do you think of these colors? I also used the layout for 2 Sketches For You on this one. Double the challenge... double the fun!





What I used...
Stamp set is from Unity. It is their August set that is available only in stores and is WELL worth it. I just got mine and now the September one is out which is a must have.

My paper is SU except the cream. I used a retired dp, chocolate chip, kraft and more mustard. I used memento brown ink to stamp and a copic marker for the details on the cars.

This card is my anniversary card for my husband. We had our 2nd wedding anniversary today. He had to be out of town for work so we celebrated over the weekend and a wonderful time!

I hope you like my card and please tell me what you think.

4 inspiring thoughts!:

Randee E said...

Great use of the ferris wheel into the sketch. And excellent color challenge card - I thought those colors were so hard :0(

Unknown said...

wow a Ferris Wheel - how cool is that! Love the colors too. Thanks for playing
:) Kazan

cnelson said...

what a cool card! LOOOOOOOOVE this!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

What a neat card. It sure did leave me 100% happy! Fabulous job with Dawn's color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Post a Comment