Thursday, September 3, 2009

Unity September Challenge



Here is the card I created for the Unity Stamp Company's September Challenge. You had to use green, purple, orange and black. My goal was to create a Halloween card but I had one problem... I don't own any Unity Halloween stamps. So I glanced at my wooden stamps to see if there was anything I could use and the big clock face was starring at me. Here is what I came up with and I am really happy with it. Stamp is Unity and ink is elegant eggplant. I used SU ribbon, elegant eggplant, pumpkin pie and always artichoke. The stickers are by making memories (cheeky shimmer stickers). The paper is SU always artichoke and the designer paper is from making memories (Halloween).

This is my first official Halloween card.... who shall I send it to or do I need to make 3 more so all our nieces and nephews get one in the mail? Hmm I think I will be making some more!

BOO to you!!

0 inspiring thoughts!:

Post a Comment