Saturday, April 28, 2012

Die Cuts and Glitter!!

Hi Everybody!!! I'm taking this great class from Online Card Classes all about die cutting!!



I created this card using some new and current items in my craft area


Here you can see the detail on the detail of the glitter that I used directly on the die cutes.



Here't the entire card.
I used the following items.

Memory Box Dies

Fuchsia Sprig (98303)
1.7 x 2.6 inches
DIES-BUTTERFLY DELIGHTS (98130)
0.5 x 6 inches

Micorfine glitters in green, purple and pink

Authentique paper from a 6x6 pad

Hero Arts stamp

Embossing folder

The birds were from Michaels and I can't remember the brand. (sorry)

White paper is Neenah and Pink is Papertrey ink

Black ink

Generic Kraft prescored and cut card from Hobby Lobby. (I really like the kraft paper)



Have a great day!

~jennine



0 inspiring thoughts!:

Post a Comment