Saturday, April 28, 2012

Cameo Created Baby Shower invite!



I am having so much fun with my Cameo these days. I have created some great baby shower invitations for a co-worker. Here's one for her daughter in law who is having a boy and LOVES monograms!
sorry about the blurred parts. I thought it was only right to get rid of that information.  

Anyway... what it did! 

I used my Silhouette Cameo for the monogram and the blue circles that monogram sits on.  I could have stamped these and punched them out with a hand punch but the time I saved by having the Cameo do it and the cleanness of the monogram it self is well worth it. 

I used the print and cut feature for the monogram which I created by simply using the font. I used placed a circle down so I know the dimensions I was working in. I then cut and paste the number of monograms that I needed which happened to be 30.  On a separate file I created the circles that I was going to put the monogram on.  I cut them, popped the monogram up with pop dots and there you have it.  
Well not totally. I cut the white paper to the size I wanted (just shy of the blue paper which is 4.25 x 5.5)
I printed those on my printer and adhered them to the blue card stock. I used  white gel pen and added the dashed lines. I really think that gave it a little something that it needed! I also added some ribbon that I had left over in my SU stash.  

Happy a great day! 


0 inspiring thoughts!:

Post a Comment