Thursday, August 6, 2009

HI!

Here are 2 of my cards for the 2 sketches for you challenge. The first "HI" card was made with Chloe's closet paper and alpha letters only!!! I'm really happy with how it turned out.


Here is a close up of the HI. I love the canvas look of these alphas!
Here is my second card. It is a double challenge card. The layout is for the 2s4y but everything else had the Unity Guest Designer in mind. It is a 1,2,3 challenge. 1 stamp (relax from the June Kit of the month), my 2 dp's from K & Co's lemon drop and lastly my 3 embellishments (the cut out flower from the paper and the two pins that I used for the butterfly antenna) I was going to use hemp twine when I saw the pins sitting here and thought they were perfect! I just used a large square pop up and put them into that. It worked great!
Here is a close up of the butterfly. The tips of the pins were white but I rubbed them in my ink pad to give them a little color.
My supplies were Melon Mambo and Old Olive ink, the DP from K & Co, my nestabilities and the pins.
What do you think?






0 inspiring thoughts!:

Post a Comment