Saturday, August 8, 2009

Julie & Julia 4 stars!!! Two thumbs up!


I went to see Julie and Julia last night and I loved it. My husband is the one who cooks in our home, not me. I could relate to this film on a number of different levels. Aaron (my husband) has tried a number of French dishes and they are wonderful. He also wants to make castle a (spelling ??). He is an amazing chef especially since he has never been formally trained. We like to entertain so he can share his creations with others as I have a limited palate. Although he has opened my taste buds to new and interesting items. I can't tell ya how lucky it is to have a man in the house who loves to cook.

If you are a person who just wants a good movie that happens to be based on the lives of 2 women this is a must go to film. Julie is a wonderful character that I am sure many people, men and women alike can relate to. I have been in her shoes of not liking my job as I think most people have. At times it is refreshing to go to a film that is just a good hearted film. Nothing about the end of the world, or crazy sex scenes or even obscene language. Just a good movie that for once was worth the $18.50 it cost in tickets.

If you decide to go see it. Let me know what you think. I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

0 inspiring thoughts!:

Post a Comment