Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Unity Guest Designer Challenge!!!

Well I finally made it to the craft room and I went to town! I haven't been able to create in almost 5 days and I was starting to go through withdrawals. I was on card 5 when my friend Kathy called and needed my help with setting up her e-mail. After 35 minutes on the phone I hung up and headed over to her house. Passwords can be such a pain sometimes....

Anyway I hope you enjoy my cards as I am very excited about the turn out.

So here are the rules for the challenge.... it is a 1...2...3 challenge which means you can only use the following:

1 stamp (can stamp multiple times) & must be from the June or July Kit of the Month.

2 designer paper

3 embellishments


Here is one of my teapot cards. I used craft paper and designer paper from Making Memories called Chloe's Closet. I have had this paper for a long time but this is the first time I have used it. I really like it. I knew there was a reason I bought this paper in the first place. The brad is from Stampin up and the flower is K & Company. I used my teapot from the June Kit of the Month. I used 2 different dp's from Chloe's closet and my three embellishments are 1, the flower, 2 the brad and 3 the glitter added to the tea pot. I also colored the teapot with copic blues B32 and 34. The ink used is Memento, rich cocoa for the main stamp and a desert sand for the background pots.

Here is my other teapot card. Almost everything I used is the same except I added hemp twine as my third embellishment instead of the glitter. I also used different DP from Chloe's closet. I colored in the tea pot with 2 yellows from my copic collection and a light green. I put all my markers back before writing them down so I can't give you the exact numbers. Sorry.



Well these are my first two entries into the Unity Guest Designer Challenge.... more to come!

0 inspiring thoughts!:

Post a Comment