Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hip Hop Thursday & My challenge cards

Well it is Thursday and the Unity Hip Hop is happening. This is tons of fun and a great way to win some FREE stamps. They have their own challenges and you can use your splitcoast challenges to win. I have to make this one quick because I am tutoring this morning. So here is my Splitcoast CAS card.
For this card I used Stampin Up Crushed Curry and Rich Razzleberry. My designer paper is Lemon Drop from K & Co. My ribbon is SU's crushed curry. I used my white gel pen on the crushed curry and a purple one on the white to look like faux stitching. This was the challenge for the Clean and Simple. You had to use real or faux stitching. I pulled out my sewing machine for the first time but I couldn't find the power cord. Lastly my lay out is for the 2 sketches 4 You challenge. I also used my copics to blend the colors in the flowers.


0 inspiring thoughts!:

Post a Comment